June 21, 2022
The Treasury Analyst at Portico is responsible for the analysis, compliance, maintenance, and reconciliation of investment and portfolio data that is critical to the operations of the organization. This role provides support and delivers high-quality data to the Investment and Finance units. This position is also designed to be project-oriented, including automation of manual reports and improving processes. Additional responsibilities include investment operations reporting and various treasury tasks.
- Particpate in the monthly asset transfer process
- Review custodian directives to ensure that aggregate monthly portfolio, pool, and plan investment information for the investment portfolio into asset transfer system are allocated correctly
- Resolve accounting and data discrepancies; manage transactions and transfers among all funds and plans
- Partner with IT and investment units regarding system upgrades and changes
- Coordinate and consolidate all internal and external sources of information for investment performance activity in a timely manner
- Maintain and troubleshoot all systems, documents, and spreadsheets that are used in the development of investment performance at the fund, pool, and portfolio levels
- Assure accuracy of fund performance and perform independent review of custodian’s data
- Communicate timely with custodial bank and internal investment team on any issues that arise which hinder accurate performance reporting
- Partner with IT to report investment performance online on a monthly basis.
- Daily monitoring, research and reporting of compliance monitor exceptions
- Maintain and update system with new and/or revised investment policy rules
- NAV, illiquid, and worthless security monitoring and reporting
- Review and update pricing policy, including tolerance level analysis
- Understand and comply with Portico’s governance, risk, and compliance standards, including internal controls, regulatory compliance, and policy compliance
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and database software
- Strong understanding of all types of financial instruments
- Ability to apply investment knowledge to the development and review of policies and procedures
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Ablility to document work accurately and completely
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and research-orientated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 8 years of experience
- Investment operations and financial analysis and reporting experience preferred
Email Us to Apply
Include the name of the position, your cover letter, and your resume.
This document describes the position as it currently exists. It is not an employment contract. Portico Benefit Services reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.